Projects & Consultancy
Upgrades, relocations, moving to cloud services.
The main objective when implementing any new IT project is to minimise downtime and Curo customers trust us to help reduce the impact of upgrades, migrations and relocations on staff productivity. From PC and server installations to network cabling projects and office moves, we plan every last detail to ensure a smooth transition.
Thinking of upgrading your server or moving office? Well, don't put off reviewing your IT support until the next big project comes along. Speak to Curo today and we'll help you hit the ground running.
- Liaising with British Telecom and/or other service providers to ensure the timely provision of an adequate number of lines which satisfy your voice and data needs
- Attendance at site surveys with telecoms providers
- Provision of structured cabling solutions for your voice and data systems - fully labelled, tested and neatly presented in a data cabinet
- Physical relocation of all IT equipment and reinstallation in new location
- Production of network diagrams or site maps where necessary
We regularly assist clients with a wide variety of network projects including:
- Network design and implementation
- PC and server hardware provision/replacement
- Operating system upgrades, patches, service packs
- Network security (antivirus, malware, firewalls)
- Email and communications
- Remote working solutions
- CRM implementation
- Change management
- Business analysis
Need assistance with your next project?
Thinking of upgrading your server or moving office? Don’t put off reviewing your IT support until the next big project comes along. Speak to Curo now so we can hit the ground running.